Are you ever in the mood for a new hike in Azusa but can’t think of one to try? I’ve got an app for that! Do you ever find yourself driving through Upland craving In N Out but don’t know where the closest one is? There’s an app for that too! I think you catch my drift now… Apps make life easier and way more fun! Living in the foothill communities of Los Angeles means that you’re probably busy but want to make the most of life and the beautiful area surrounding you! Check out the list of helpful apps below that really make life easier and enjoyable.
- All Trails : Finds hikes you haven’t discovered yet!
- Map My Hike : Helps you figure out how far you went and how much you burned!
- California Farmer’s Market Finder : Find a CA Certified Farmer’s Market near you!
- Taco Locator : Fairly obvious from the name, no?! Tacos whenever, wherever.
- In N Out : If you can’t smell the grilled onions, this will take you to them.
- Drizly : Liquor delivery on demand. Need we say more?!
- MyLA311 : Use the city info tab to get info on parks, police stations, libraries & pools!
- KCRW : Stream LA’s commute soundtrack straight to your phone.
- Mousewait : Tells you how crowded Disneyland is and helps you find the best day/time to go!
- GasBuddy : Helps you find the cheapest gas around!
Whether you’re new to the Los Angeles foothill communities or just moved here, download these apps today to enrich your life! Who doesn’t need more hikes and tacos in their life?!
For more ideas of what to do, visit our events page for weekly updates!
Or if you want to sell your home and move to the LA Foothill Communities click here for a professional home value estimate!