If you remember that song, you know what comes before the house & carriage right? Love & Marriage! Your Foothill Community has so many diverse event spaces for those special times in your life, we had to post about our favorite 5! For weddings, big birthday parties, baby showers, retirement parties, fundraising galas, pop-up markets and more, these venues each have something unique. We hope you find exactly what you’ve been looking for! Or maybe you’ll find something perfect that you hadn’t even known to look for before.
Your Foothill Community’s Best Event Venues
- Lindley-Scott House in Azusa: Gorgeous vintage house with large gardens and towering oak trees throughout the charming property. Bridal photos inside before the ceremony and wedding pictures under the oaks almost evoke a southern wedding. Gorgeous for weddings, but could totally be a fabulous birthday party or fancy baby shower destination as well!
- Covina Hills Ranch Estate: Stunning palm-lined oasis yard with a gorgeous spanish-esque style house. Weddings here are gorgeous and the parties look fun! But they also recently hosted a large pop-up market of local makers so the possibilities are endless!
- Padua Hills Theater: Classic outdoor location in Claremont. The hills just below Mt Baldy are stunning and the view from the ceremony space can’t be beat. In the garden you’re surrounded by oaks for great shade from the sun and to frame the most romantic wedding photos. This has also been used as a location for graduations, celebrations of life, and so much more. The scenery lends itself to just about any special occasion.
- Glendora Country Club: Hidden in the neighborhoods of east Glendora lies this country club with rolling hills, tall pine trees, and a lovely two-level clubhouse. The greenery on the course for the ceremony gives way to a gorgeous white grand ballroom that could be decorated in any style to personalize it perfectly for your event. Weddings, birthday parties, fundraisers, nearly any event would be at home in this stunning setting.
- California Botanic Garden: With 5 different outdoor venues to choose from, this is the perfect destination for an outdoorsy couple’s event. The only garden to be dedicated to California native plants, the scenery here year-round is phenomenal and oh-so photogenic.
Searching for the perfect wedding venue can be daunting and overwhelming at times. We’re happy to offer you the best options in Your Foothill Community so you don’t have to travel far to get the glamour and sophistication you desire from your wedding day! And if it’s a birthday or other event you’re celebrating, the same goes. You deserve the very best, and it just so happens the very best event venues are here in the Foothill Communities.
Happy planning! Don’t forget our invite! 😉