Taking a walk is one of the best ways to clear your head, and get moving.
There’s so many walking trails and paths around Your Foothill Community, so I put together a list of the best walking trails in the Foothill Community! Whether you’re in La Canada Flintridge or in Rancho Cucamonga, we have the best trails for you and all in between the Foothills!
The Best Walking Trails in Your Foothill Community:
- Thompson Creek Trail, Claremont
- Dalton Canyon Trail, Glendora
- Gould Canyon Trail, La Canada Flintridge
- Marshall Canyon Trail, La Verne
- Pacific Electric Trail, Rancho Cucamonga
- Bridle Path, Upland
- Michael D. Antonovich Trail, San Dimas
Where do you like to go for a walk around here? Did we miss one of your favorite walking trails in Your Foothill Community?