Summer is almost here and the kids will be out of school in just a few short weeks! With summer comes lack of schedules and boredom as a result. Don’t let your kids languish at home- find them an engaging summer camp to continue developing their social, emotional and educational well being!
Whether your kids are looking for an outdoor adventure camp, a chance to discover their passion for science, technology and art or an opportunity to enjoy golf, horseback riding, cooking or performance arts, there is a summer camp on our list that will make them happy. As a result, you will be happy too! Excellent summer camps are on offer all over the foothills: Glendora, Claremont, La Verne, San Dimas, Azusa, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Pasadena and Monrovia all have wonderful summer camps for kids this year!
The BEST Summer Camps for Kids in the Foothill Communities
- Camp Adventurewood (Pasadena)
- Camp Cahuilla– Glendora city resident sign ups start May 9th!
- Foothill Christian Falcons Adventure Camp
- Discovery Camps at Cal Poly Pomona
- Camp Claremont
- ESTEAM VALL Summer Camp (Azusa)
- Top Billing Entertainment Performance Academy (Glendora)
- Rancho Cucamonga Summer Camp
- Claremont Club Summer Camp
- Western Christian School Summer Camp (Claremont)
- First Tee Greater Pasadena Golf Camp
- Camp Galileo (Pasadena, Sierra Madre & more)
- Winners Edge Covina Summer Camp
- STEM Center USA Summer Camp (Rancho Cucamonga & Claremont)
- Saute Culinary Academy Summer Camp (Monrovia)
- Claremont Chefs Academy Summer Camp (info available soon)
- YMCA of Upland Summer Camp (info available soon)
- Summer Kids Fun Club San Dimas (registration open May 3)
- Baldy View Gymnastics Summer Camp (info available soon)
- Pet Mania Summer Camp in Upland
Now tell me, how many weeks will your kids be going to summer camp this year? I hope this list of the best summer camps for kids in the Foothill Communities has helped you plan your summer, and fit in some relaxing too!