The Best Restaurants in La Verne, California
Whether you’re looking for a nice place for date night or a quick bite to eat on the go, La Verne has so many options! The charming downtown of old town La Verne has a wide variety of restaurants to choose from. If you want Mexican food, sushi, or Italian food La Verne has got you covered.
Here’s a list of the best places to grab some amazing food in La Verne:
- Allegro: La Verne’s sophisticated upscale Italian restaurant has a secret: half off wine on Wednesdays! We highly recommend the Cozze & Vongole and not just because it’s super fun to say. It’s also nutritious and HIGHLY delcious!
- Cafe Wang Chinese Fusion & Bar: The garlic cucumbers. The egg drop soup. The xiao long bao. Everything sichuan and delicious right here in La Verne, how lucky are we! Cafe Wang comes highly recommended and honestly if you do without inviting us we will never forgive you.
- Argo Mediterranean Grille: When we try to pick a favorite dish we just can’t! It’s all SO good. The greek salad, the falafel, the luli. This is the perfect spot to grab takeout and eat healthy-ish at home without cooking! Win-win.
- Fourth Street Mill: Do yourself a favor and stop at Fourth Street Mill for happy hour. People watching, baseball on TV, strong drinks, and the best baked brie in the foothills. What’s not to love?!
- Warehouse Pizza: The classic spot for delicious pizza, subs, salad, and every sports team’s after party. But they’re cash only so don’t forget your old school wallet! None of that apple stuff accepted here!
- Roberta’s Village Inn: Sunday mornings were made for Roberta’s California omelette! We’re not doctors or anything, but it’s guaranteed to cure your hangover.
- La Paloma Mexican Restaurant: their vintage neon sign has been featured on TV but the best part is inside the family run restaurant… the Mexican food is classic!
Did we miss your favorite La Verne restaurant? How DARE we! Comment below with the name and your favorite thing to order there! We are always excited to learn about more favorite restaurants in La Verne.