Are you thirsty? Ready to whet your whistle? Glendora is historically very Mormon and has only recently been allowed to serve alcohol! Did you know that? So our choice of bars is limited, but it’s quality over quantity right? Check below for the details on all the best bars in Glendora!
Glendora’s Best Bars
- Britestar Tavern: Dive bar with karaoke, paint nights, and all Dodger games!
- Our Place Cocktails: Classic dive with all the sports and beer your heart desires
- The Wheel Glendora: All you could ever want in a dive bar: pool table, juke box & cheap stiff drinks
- Cheers Sports Bar: Bring your own food and enjoy a draft beer at this casual dive bar.
- The Glendora Continental: It’s a Basque restaurant by day, and karaoke dive bar by night. A true classic!
- The Stubborn Mule: This sports bar in the middle of the Glendora Village has a great tequila selection, and beer too. They also serve food if you’re hungry.
Did we miss your favorite bar in Glendora? If we did please comment below. There aren’t many to choose from so we want to make sure and hear about your idea of the best bars in Glendora!
For more Glendora spots check the best restaurants in Glendora here or the best breweries in the Foothills here!