When you share your life with your dog you also want to bring him out with you to do things in town! Your Foothill Community has plenty of places that are welcoming of dogs. Read on to see our best dog-friendly spots in the Foothill Communities!
- Walnut Creek Park in San Dimas
- South Hills Park in Glendora
- Molly’s Souper: dogs are served their own waters on the expansive patio
- Lazy Dog Cafe Rancho Cucamonga: the name says it all!
- Casa Moreno: lovely patio seating for families & fido
- Espiau’s: lots of space on the patio for friendly pups to relax when not begging for scraps!
- Claremont Craft Ales: your dog is welcome but not allowed to drink beer!
- Rail Side Cafe: dogs are regulars and get their own water bowls.
- Twisted Sage Cafe: the patio is perfect for pups!
- Frisella’s Roastery: tons of tables on the patio for you and your canine friend
- Wicked Cow Burgers & Brews : even has a doggie menu!
- Daddy O’s Rockin’ Cafe: they bring water bowls right away!
- Stoddard Peak Trail: dogs are allowed on this gorgeous trail
- Cucamonga Canyon Trail: if the pup has enough stamina he or she is welcome to join!
- Claremont Hills Wilderness Park: they provide plenty of doggie bags to pick up after your furry friends
- Potato Mountain Trail: enthusiastic hiker dogs welcome!
Now that you have all the info, take your dog on a date and send us your selfie! Have a fantastic time at our best dog-friendly spots in your foothill community!
If you’re looking for a patio in Claremont, check out our other post on Outdoor Dining in Claremont!
And as always, if we forgot one please share it in the comments!