There are a million reasons to move to Glendora, but we here at Your Foothill Community have narrowed it down to the top 15. Read below to find out why you’re missing out if you don’t move to Glendora!
15 Reasons to Move to Glendora
- Excellent schools
- Surrounded by recreation opportunities! South hills just off the 210 and Dalton Canyon to the north
- Rubel Castle. Who doesn’t want to live in a town that’s home to a castle?!
- Finkbiner Park summer concerts
- Charming historic downtown village and small town feel
- Easy to get anywhere in so cal- at the junction of 57 and 210 freeways
- Excellent selection of restaurants & breweries
- Broad selection of bakeries and cafes
- Great public works and services– library, parks, museums, etc
- Excellent outdoor activities- hiking, mountain biking, golfing
- Wide range of homes available– craftsman to brand new built
- Proximity to Big Bear, Arrowhead for skiing and summer lake activities
- Surrounded by world class learning institutions- Cal Poly Pomona, Azusa Pacific University, University of La Verne, The Claremont Colleges.
- Big Tree Park– home to the biggest Moreton Bay Fig tree in Southern California planted in 1880!
- “Dirt Camp”- Glendora is home to the Foothill Community’s most sought after summer camp!
If you’re thinking of moving to Glendora, don’t hesitate to contact us! Also check out our post: The Ultimate Guide to Moving to Glendora to give you ALL the info you’ll need.